Dunnville Townhouses, Haldimand

Reset Filters

Dunnville Townhouses for Sale, Haldimand

With 3 total listed townhouses (Haldimand) and on the market, pinpointing the right townhouse with the amenities and features you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to explore townhouses for sale in Haldimand by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "patio." Zolo's listings of homes for sale in Haldimand are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Dunnville MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes comparable townhouses for sale in Dunnville, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

Most (90%) of residents in the neighbourhood own their homes, while the rest live in Dunnville rentals (10%).

Considering something more substantial? There are currently 13 houses for sale in Dunnville. Interested in housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Haldimand housing market report is where you'll find a thorough analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Call or email one of the agents in our Haldimand real estate agent directory to start visiting some Haldimand townhouses today!

haldimand
dunnville
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Toronto Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Toronto Real Estate Board nor Zolo.