Pine Ridge Townhouses, Guelph

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 2 of 2
  1. Canada
  2. ON
  3. Guelph
  4. Pine Ridge

Pine Ridge Townhouses for Sale, Guelph

With 33 total listed townhouses (Guelph) and 2 Pine Ridge townhouses listed, finding the perfect townhouse with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to peruse townhouses for sale in Guelph by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "hardwood floors." Zolo's Guelph MLS® system listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Pine Ridge MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes similar townhouses for sale in Pine Ridge, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for communities with the best schools? The Guelph Schools page is a good place to start.

The majority (90%) of of neighbourhood population own their homes, while the rest live in Pine Ridge rentals (10%).

Thinking about sizing down? There are currently 1 condos for sale in Pine Ridge. Want more square footage? There are currently 18 houses for sale in Pine Ridge too. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, consider taking a look at some Guelph South real estate or homes for sale in Clairfields. Curious about housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Guelph housing market report is where you'll find a complete analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Contact one of our Guelph REALTORS® to start viewing some Guelph townhouses today!

Latest Real Estate News

5 ways to market a luxury home

Marketing any home can be a challenge for sellers, but marketing a luxury home takes a few extra steps and key details that you can't afford to miss

5 ways to market a luxury home
guelph
pine-ridge
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Toronto Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Toronto Real Estate Board nor Zolo.