Grange Hill East Townhouses, Guelph

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 4 of 4
  1. Canada
  2. ON
  3. Guelph
  4. Grange Hill East

Grange Hill East Townhouses for Sale, Guelph

With 40 townhouses for sale in Guelph and 4 Grange Hill East townhouses listed, pinpointing the perfect townhouse with the amenities and features you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to browse townhouses for sale in Guelph by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "hardwood floors." Zolo's Guelph MLS® system listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Grange Hill East MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes similar townhouses for sale in Grange Hill East, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for neighbourhoods with the best schools? The Guelph Schools page is a good place to start.

Most (89%) of residents in the neighbourhood own their homes, while the rest live in Grange Hill East rentals (11%).

Looking into sizing down? There are currently 4 condos for sale in Grange Hill East. Considering something more substantial? There are currently 18 houses for sale in Grange Hill East too. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, consider taking a look at some Central East real estate or homes for sale in 10 Wellington. Curious about housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Guelph housing market report is where you'll find a thorough analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Call or email one of our Guelph REALTORS® to start viewing some Guelph townhouses today!

Latest Real Estate News

9 cheapest homes for sale in Canada

The real estate market in Canada can be fairly expensive with the median house price sitting around $489,800. This can seem seriously overwhelming if you are on a budget but don't worry, there are still lots of cheap homes for sale in Canada From small traditional properties to fixer-uppers, here are 10 of the cheapest homes for sale in Canada.

9 cheapest homes for sale in Canada

(Opinion) The end of TheRedPin

The demise of one of Canada's leading tech-based brokerages is a wake-up call for everyone because it shows that even cutting-edge firms sometimes go under

(Opinion) The end of TheRedPin

What type of realtor do you need?

With all the difference acronyms, terms, titles and designations it's hard to know exactly what type of realtor you need when buying or selling your home. To help, we've created this quick reference chart on the difference between Realtors, real estate agents, brokers, seller's agents and buyer's agents.

What type of realtor do you need?
guelph
grange-hill-east
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Toronto Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Toronto Real Estate Board nor Zolo.