Clairfields Condos, Guelph

Reset Filters
  • 1 Homes for Sale

  • $399,900 to $399,900
  • $399,900 Avg List
  • Neighbourhoods
Showing results 1 — 1 of 1
  1. Canada
  2. ON
  3. Guelph
  4. Clairfields

Clairfields Condos for Sale, Guelph

With 116 Guelph condos for sale and 1 Clairfields condos listed, pinpointing the right condominium with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to peruse condos for sale in Guelph by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "patio." Zolo's Guelph real estate listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Clairfields MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes comparable condos for sale in Clairfields, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for neighbourhoods with top-rated schools? The Guelph Schools page is a good place to start.

The majority (91%) of residents in the neighbourhood own their homes, while the rest live in Clairfields rentals (9%).

Need a larger space but still want some amenities? There are 1 Clairfields townhouses for sale. Want more square footage? There are currently 5 houses for sale in Clairfields too. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, browse some Pine Ridge real estate or homes for sale in Guelph South. Interested in housing trends and the average sold prices of condos for sale? Guelph average house price report is where you'll find a thorough analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Call or email one of our Guelph real estate brokers to start viewing some Guelph condos today!

Latest Real Estate News

Are you meant to live in the suburbs?

Big houses with white picket fences and acres of land are what dreams are made of. Or are they' Here is the reality of living in the suburbs and how to tell if it's the right move for you

Are you meant to live in the suburbs?
guelph
clairfields
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Toronto Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Toronto Real Estate Board nor Zolo.