Baldwin Townhouses, Georgina

Reset Filters

Baldwin Townhouses for Sale, Georgina

With 6 Georgina townhouses and listed, pinpointing the right townhouse with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to browse townhouses for sale in Georgina by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "patio." Zolo's listings of homes for sale in Georgina are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Baldwin MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes comparable townhouses for sale in Baldwin, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

The majority (89%) of residents in the neighbourhood own their homes, while the rest live in Baldwin rentals (11%).

Want something more substantial? There are currently 18 houses for sale in Baldwin. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, browse some Pefferlaw real estate or homes for sale in Sutton & Jackson's Point. Interested in housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Georgina housing market report is where you'll find a thorough analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Call or email one of the agents in our Georgina real estate agent directory to start viewing some Georgina townhouses today!

Latest Real Estate News

9 cheapest homes for sale in Canada

The real estate market in Canada can be fairly expensive with the median house price sitting around $489,800. This can seem seriously overwhelming if you are on a budget but don't worry, there are still lots of cheap homes for sale in Canada From small traditional properties to fixer-uppers, here are 10 of the cheapest homes for sale in Canada.

9 cheapest homes for sale in Canada

(Opinion) The end of TheRedPin

The demise of one of Canada's leading tech-based brokerages is a wake-up call for everyone because it shows that even cutting-edge firms sometimes go under

(Opinion) The end of TheRedPin
georgina
baldwin
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Toronto Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Toronto Real Estate Board nor Zolo.