Angus Townhouses, Essa

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 7 of 7
  1. Canada
  2. ON
  3. Essa
  4. Angus

Angus Townhouses for Sale, Essa

With 7 townhomes for sale in Essa and 7 Angus townhouses listed, pinpointing the right townhouse with the amenities and features you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to browse townhouses for sale in Essa by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "patio." Zolo's listings of homes for sale in Essa are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Angus MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes comparable townhouses for sale in Angus, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

Most (84%) of residents in the neighbourhood own their homes, while the rest live in Angus rentals (16%).

Considering more square footage? There are currently 47 houses for sale in Angus. Interested in housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Essa average house price report is where you'll find a thorough analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Call or email one of the agents in our Essa real estate agent directory to start viewing some Essa townhouses today!

essa
angus
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Toronto Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Toronto Real Estate Board nor Zolo.