Summerside Townhouses, Edmonton

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 24 of 24
  1. Canada
  2. AB
  3. Edmonton
  4. Summerside

Summerside Townhouses for Sale, Edmonton

With 1125 Edmonton townhouses for sale and 27 Summerside townhouses on the market, pinpointing the right townhouse with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to explore townhouses for sale in Edmonton by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "patio." Zolo's Edmonton real estate listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Summerside MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes comparable townhouses for sale in Summerside, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

The majority (88%) of residents in the neighbourhood own their homes, while the rest live in Summerside rentals (12%).

Thinking about sizing down? There are currently 12 condos for sale in Summerside. Want something more substantial? There are currently 101 houses for sale in Summerside too. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, browse some Walker real estate or homes for sale in Ellerslie. Interested in housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Edmonton housing market report is where you'll find a thorough analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Call or email one of our Edmonton real estate brokers to start visiting some Edmonton townhouses today!

Latest Real Estate News

5 ways to market a luxury home

Marketing any home can be a challenge for sellers, but marketing a luxury home takes a few extra steps and key details that you can't afford to miss

5 ways to market a luxury home
edmonton
summerside
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Edmonton Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Edmonton Real Estate Board nor Zolo.