Rio Terrace Houses, Edmonton

Reset Filters
  • 9 Homes for Sale

  • $409,900 to $1,149,000
  • $667,189 Avg List
  • Neighbourhoods
Showing results 1 — 9 of 9
  1. Canada
  2. AB
  3. Edmonton
  4. Rio Terrace

Rio Terrace Houses for Sale, Edmonton

With 4391 houses in Edmonton for sale and 8 Rio Terrace houses listed, finding the right house with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to explore houses for sale in Edmonton by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "patio." Zolo's listings of homes for sale in Edmonton are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Rio Terrace MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes comparable houses for sale in Rio Terrace, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

The majority (85%) of of neighbourhood population own their homes, while the rest live in Rio Terrace rentals (15%).

If you're still not finding what you're looking for, browse some Quesnell Heights real estate or homes for sale in Lynnwood. Interested in housing trends and the average sold prices of houses for sale? Edmonton average house price report is where you'll find a complete analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Contact one of the agents in our Edmonton real estate agent directory to start viewing some Edmonton houses today!

Latest Real Estate News

U.S. housing starts take a plunge

Trump tariffs are the primary reason for a decrease in building starts and permit requests across the U.S., with many builders citing increased costs as their biggest barrier

U.S. housing starts take a plunge
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Edmonton Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Edmonton Real Estate Board nor Zolo.