Patricia Heights Townhouses, Edmonton

Reset Filters

Patricia Heights Townhouses for Sale, Edmonton

With 67 Edmonton townhouses for sale and listed, finding the perfect townhouse with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to explore townhouses for sale in Edmonton by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "hardwood floors." Zolo's MLS® system (Edmonton) listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Patricia Heights MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes similar townhouses for sale in Patricia Heights, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

The majority (81%) of of neighbourhood population own their homes, while the rest live in Patricia Heights rentals (19%).

Thinking about sizing down? There are currently 2 condos for sale in Patricia Heights. Want something more substantial? There are currently 5 houses for sale in Patricia Heights too. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, consider taking a look at some Elmwood real estate or homes for sale in Rio Terrace. Curious about housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Edmonton housing market report is where you'll find a complete analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Contact one of our Edmonton real estate agents to start viewing some Edmonton townhouses today!

Latest Real Estate News

5 ways to spot an overpriced house

Homebuyers looking to purchase a house may get a case of sticker shock on their search. If you think a home is overpriced, it probably is. Here are five ways to find out for sure

5 ways to spot an overpriced house
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Edmonton Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Edmonton Real Estate Board nor Zolo.