Lymburn Townhouses, Edmonton

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 1 of 1
  1. Canada
  2. AB
  3. Edmonton
  4. Lymburn

Lymburn Townhouses for Sale, Edmonton

With 93 townhouses for sale in Edmonton and 1 Lymburn townhouses for sale, discovering the right townhouse with the amenities and features you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to browse townhouses for sale in Edmonton by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "patio." Zolo's listings of homes for sale in Edmonton are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Lymburn MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes comparable townhouses for sale in Lymburn, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

Most (84%) of the neighbourhood residents own their homes, while the rest live in Lymburn rentals (16%).

Looking into sizing down? There are currently 10 condos for sale in Lymburn. Considering something more substantial? There are currently 22 houses for sale in Lymburn too. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, browse some Ormsby Place real estate or homes for sale in Aldergrove. Interested in housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Edmonton real estate market report is where you'll find a detailed analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Get in touch with one of the agents in our Edmonton real estate agent directory to start touring some Edmonton townhouses today!

edmonton
lymburn
The listing data above is provided under copyright by the Canadian Real Estate Association. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Canadian Real Estate Association nor Zolo.