Haddow Houses, Edmonton

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 24 of 24
  1. Canada
  2. AB
  3. Edmonton
  4. Haddow

Haddow Houses for Sale, Edmonton

With 4605 Edmonton houses for sale and 24 Haddow houses for sale, pinpointing the perfect house with the amenities and features you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to explore houses for sale in Edmonton by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "hardwood floors." Zolo's real estate (Edmonton) listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Haddow MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes similar houses for sale in Haddow, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

Most (86%) of residents in the neighbourhood own their homes, while the rest live in Haddow rentals (14%).

Looking into sizing down? There are currently 9 condos for sale in Haddow. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, consider taking a look at some Terwillegar Towne real estate or homes for sale in Henderson Estates. Curious about housing trends and the average sold prices of houses for sale? Edmonton housing market report is where you'll find a thorough analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Call or email one of the REALTORS® in our Edmonton real estate agent directory to start touring some Edmonton houses today!

Latest Real Estate News

Survey: How honest tenants really are about fur-babies

With National Dog Day just around the corner (on August 26), a new survey of 1,404 pet owners reveals that almost one in 10 renters choose not to tell their pet-averse landlords or neighbours about their fur-babies

Survey: How honest tenants really are about fur-babies

5 ways to spot an overpriced house

Homebuyers looking to purchase a house may get a case of sticker shock on their search. If you think a home is overpriced, it probably is. Here are five ways to find out for sure

5 ways to spot an overpriced house
edmonton
haddow
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Edmonton Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Edmonton Real Estate Board nor Zolo.