Canon Ridge Townhouses, Edmonton

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 4 of 4
  1. Canada
  2. AB
  3. Edmonton
  4. Canon Ridge

Canon Ridge Townhouses for Sale, Edmonton

With 1260 total listed townhouses (Edmonton) and 4 Canon Ridge townhouses on the market, finding the perfect townhouse with the amenities and features you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to explore townhouses for sale in Edmonton by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "hardwood floors." Zolo's MLS® system (Edmonton) listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Canon Ridge MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes similar townhouses for sale in Canon Ridge, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

Most (68%) of of neighbourhood population own their homes, while the rest live in Canon Ridge rentals (32%).

Looking into sizing down? There are currently 12 condos for sale in Canon Ridge. Considering something more substantial? There are currently 2 houses for sale in Canon Ridge too. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, consider taking a look at some Kernohan real estate or homes for sale in Overlanders. Curious about housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Edmonton average house price report is where you'll find a complete analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Contact one of our Edmonton real estate agents to start visiting some Edmonton townhouses today!

Latest Real Estate News

9 cheapest homes for sale in Canada

The real estate market in Canada can be fairly expensive with the median house price sitting around $489,800. This can seem seriously overwhelming if you are on a budget but don't worry, there are still lots of cheap homes for sale in Canada From small traditional properties to fixer-uppers, here are 10 of the cheapest homes for sale in Canada.

9 cheapest homes for sale in Canada

(Opinion) The end of TheRedPin

The demise of one of Canada's leading tech-based brokerages is a wake-up call for everyone because it shows that even cutting-edge firms sometimes go under

(Opinion) The end of TheRedPin
edmonton
canon-ridge
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Edmonton Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Edmonton Real Estate Board nor Zolo.