West Valley Condos, Cochrane

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 3 of 3
  1. Canada
  2. AB
  3. Cochrane
  4. West Valley

West Valley Condos for Sale, Cochrane

With 31 Cochrane condos and 3 West Valley condos listed, finding the right condominium with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to browse condos for sale in Cochrane by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "patio." Zolo's listings of homes for sale in Cochrane are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the West Valley MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes comparable condos for sale in West Valley, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

The majority (88%) of of neighbourhood population own their homes, while the rest live in West Valley rentals (12%).

Looking for a bigger place but still want some amenities? There are 6 West Valley townhouses for sale. Want something more substantial? There are currently 10 houses for sale in West Valley too. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, browse some West Terrace real estate or homes for sale in Bow Meadows. Interested in housing trends and the average sold prices of condos for sale? Cochrane housing market report is where you'll find a complete analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Contact one of the agents in our Cochrane real estate agent directory to start viewing some Cochrane condos today!

Latest Real Estate News

cochrane
west-valley
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Calgary Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Calgary Real Estate Board nor Zolo.