Bow Ridge Townhouses, Cochrane

Reset Filters
  • 3 Homes for Sale

  • $349,900 to $609,650
  • $443,850 Avg List
Showing results 1 — 3 of 3
  1. Canada
  2. AB
  3. Cochrane
  4. Bow Ridge

Bow Ridge Townhouses for Sale, Cochrane

With 112 total listed townhouses (Cochrane) and 3 Bow Ridge townhouses listed, discovering the perfect townhouse with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to peruse townhouses for sale in Cochrane by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "hardwood floors." Zolo's real estate (Cochrane) listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Bow Ridge MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes similar townhouses for sale in Bow Ridge, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

The majority (90%) of the neighbourhood residents own their homes, while the rest live in Bow Ridge rentals (10%).

Want more square footage? There are currently 9 houses for sale in Bow Ridge. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, consider taking a look at some Jumping Pound Ridge real estate or homes for sale in Crawford Ranch. Curious about housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Cochrane housing market report is where you'll find a detailed analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Get in touch with one of the REALTORS® in our Cochrane real estate agent directory to start viewing some Cochrane townhouses today!

Latest Real Estate News

6 most expensive Vancouver lofts for sale

Looking for a loft in Vancouver' Some of the sky-high living options can run as much as a detached home. Here are some of the most expensive and most luxurious lofts on the market in Lotus Land

6 most expensive Vancouver lofts for sale

5 ways to market a luxury home

Marketing any home can be a challenge for sellers, but marketing a luxury home takes a few extra steps and key details that you can't afford to miss

5 ways to market a luxury home
cochrane
bow-ridge
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Calgary Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Calgary Real Estate Board nor Zolo.