Bow Ridge Condos, Cochrane

Reset Filters
  • Zero Homes for Sale

Bow Ridge Condos for Sale, Cochrane

With 55 Cochrane condos and on the market, finding the perfect condominium with the amenities and features you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to peruse condos for sale in Cochrane by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "hardwood floors." Zolo's MLS® system (Cochrane) listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Bow Ridge MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes similar condos for sale in Bow Ridge, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

Most (90%) of of neighbourhood population own their homes, while the rest live in Bow Ridge rentals (10%).

Need a bigger place but still want some amenities? There are 2 Bow Ridge townhouses for sale. Considering something more substantial? There are currently 10 houses for sale in Bow Ridge too. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, consider taking a look at some Jumping Pound Ridge real estate or homes for sale in Crawford Ranch. Curious about housing trends and the average sold prices of condos for sale? Cochrane average house price report is where you'll find a complete analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Contact one of our Cochrane real estate agents to start visiting some Cochrane condos today!

Latest Real Estate News

9 cheapest homes for sale in Canada

The real estate market in Canada can be fairly expensive with the median house price sitting around $489,800. This can seem seriously overwhelming if you are on a budget but don't worry, there are still lots of cheap homes for sale in Canada From small traditional properties to fixer-uppers, here are 10 of the cheapest homes for sale in Canada.

9 cheapest homes for sale in Canada

(Opinion) The end of TheRedPin

The demise of one of Canada's leading tech-based brokerages is a wake-up call for everyone because it shows that even cutting-edge firms sometimes go under

(Opinion) The end of TheRedPin

What type of realtor do you need?

With all the difference acronyms, terms, titles and designations it's hard to know exactly what type of realtor you need when buying or selling your home. To help, we've created this quick reference chart on the difference between Realtors, real estate agents, brokers, seller's agents and buyer's agents.

What type of realtor do you need?
cochrane
bow-ridge
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Calgary Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Calgary Real Estate Board nor Zolo.