Bowmanville Houses, Clarington

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 24 of 120
  1. Canada
  2. ON
  3. Clarington
  4. Bowmanville

Bowmanville Houses for Sale, Clarington

With 321 houses for sale (Clarington) and 122 Bowmanville houses for sale, finding the right house with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to browse houses for sale in Clarington by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "patio." Zolo's Clarington MLS® system listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Bowmanville MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes comparable houses for sale in Bowmanville, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

The majority (90%) of of neighbourhood population own their homes, while the rest live in Bowmanville rentals (10%). If you're looking for Bowmanville apartments for rent or Bowmanville house rentals, or just want to browse all rental properties (Clarington), we've got you covered.

Thinking about sizing down? There are currently 9 condos for sale in Bowmanville. Want a home with amenities but don't want to compromise square footage? There are 7 Bowmanville townhouses for sale too. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, browse some Rural Clarington real estate or homes for sale in Courtice. Interested in housing trends and the average sold prices of houses for sale? Clarington real estate market report is where you'll find a complete analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Contact one of our Clarington REALTORS® to start touring some Clarington houses today!

Latest Real Estate News

9 cheapest homes for sale in Canada

The real estate market in Canada can be fairly expensive with the median house price sitting around $489,800. This can seem seriously overwhelming if you are on a budget but don't worry, there are still lots of cheap homes for sale in Canada From small traditional properties to fixer-uppers, here are 10 of the cheapest homes for sale in Canada.

9 cheapest homes for sale in Canada
clarington
bowmanville
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Toronto Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Toronto Real Estate Board nor Zolo.