Bowmanville Condos, Clarington

13 Homes for Sale

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 13 of 13

Bowmanville Condos for Sale, Clarington

With 19 Clarington condos and 13 Bowmanville condos on the market, discovering the perfect condominium with the amenities and features you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to peruse condos for sale in Clarington by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "hardwood floors." Zolo's Clarington MLS® system listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Bowmanville MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes similar condos for sale in Bowmanville, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

Most (90%) of the neighbourhood residents own their homes, while the rest live in Bowmanville rentals (10%).

Need a bigger place but still want some amenities? There are 26 Bowmanville townhouses for sale. Considering something more substantial? There are currently 104 houses for sale in Bowmanville too. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, consider taking a look at some Rural Clarington real estate or homes for sale in Courtice. Curious about housing trends and the average sold prices of condos for sale? Clarington housing market report is where you'll find a detailed analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Get in touch with one of our Clarington REALTORS® to start visiting some Clarington condos today!

Latest Real Estate News

Where to find real estate sold data in Canada

TREB is fighting to keep seller information private, but that also means keeping sold data private. How do other real estate boards treat historical sold information' We'll tell you

Where to find real estate sold data in Canada

Worst playgrounds ever

Next time you're in an overcrowded park or playing on a swing set with peeling paint, consider yourself lucky. It could be worse!'Here are 10 of the worst playgrounds ever

Worst playgrounds ever
clarington
bowmanville
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Toronto Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Toronto Real Estate Board nor Zolo.