Cambridge Houses

162 Homes for Sale

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 24 of 162

Cambridge Houses for Sale

With 167 Cambridge houses listed, finding the right house with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to peruse houses for sale in Cambridge by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "patio." Zolo's Cambridge real estate listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Cambridge MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes comparable houses for sale in Cambridge, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for communities with top-rated schools? The Cambridge Schools page is a good place to start.

The majority (73%) of of city population own their homes, while the rest live in Cambridge rentals (27%). If you're looking for Cambridge apartments for rent or Cambridge house rentals, we've got you covered.

Thinking about sizing down? There are currently 24 condos for sale in Cambridge. Want a home with amenities but don't want to sacrifice square footage? There are 48 Cambridge townhouses for sale too. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, browse the Kitchener MLS® system, some Paris real estate, or homes for sale in Guelph. Contact one of our Cambridge real estate brokers to start viewing some Cambridge houses today!

cambridge
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Canadian Real Estate Association. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Canadian Real Estate Association nor Zolo.