Valley Ridge Townhouses, Calgary

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 3 of 3
  1. Canada
  2. AB
  3. Calgary
  4. Valley Ridge

Valley Ridge Townhouses for Sale, Calgary

With 2049 townhouses for sale in Calgary and 3 Valley Ridge townhouses for sale, discovering the right townhouse with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to explore townhouses for sale in Calgary by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "patio." Zolo's Calgary real estate listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Valley Ridge MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes comparable townhouses for sale in Valley Ridge, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

The majority (96%) of the neighbourhood residents own their homes, while the rest live in Valley Ridge rentals (4%).

Thinking about sizing down? There are currently 2 condos for sale in Valley Ridge. Want more square footage? There are currently 45 houses for sale in Valley Ridge too. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, browse some Crestmont real estate or homes for sale in Rocky Ridge Ranch. Interested in housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Calgary housing market report is where you'll find a detailed analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Get in touch with one of our Calgary real estate brokers to start touring some Calgary townhouses today!

Latest Real Estate News

5 ways to spot an overpriced house

Homebuyers looking to purchase a house may get a case of sticker shock on their search. If you think a home is overpriced, it probably is. Here are five ways to find out for sure

5 ways to spot an overpriced house
calgary
valley-ridge
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Calgary Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Calgary Real Estate Board nor Zolo.