Shawnee Slopes Townhouses, Calgary

Reset Filters
  • 2 Homes for Sale

  • $475,000 to $495,000
  • $485,000 Avg List
Showing results 1 — 2 of 2
  1. Canada
  2. AB
  3. Calgary
  4. Shawnee Slopes

Shawnee Slopes Townhouses for Sale, Calgary

With 1469 townhouses for sale in Calgary and 2 Shawnee Slopes townhouses listed, discovering the ideal townhouse with the amenities and features you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to browse townhouses for sale in Calgary by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "central air conditioning." Zolo's Calgary MLS® system listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Shawnee Slopes MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes related townhouses for sale in Shawnee Slopes, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

Most (95%) of the neighbourhood residents own their homes, while the rest live in Shawnee Slopes rentals (5%).

Looking into sizing down? There are currently 4 condos for sale in Shawnee Slopes. Considering something more substantial? There are currently 11 houses for sale in Shawnee Slopes too. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, explore. Want to know more about housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Calgary housing market report is where you'll find a detailed analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Get in touch with one of our Calgary REALTORS® to start viewing some Calgary townhouses today!

calgary
shawnee-slopes
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Calgary Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Calgary Real Estate Board nor Zolo.