Rideau Park Townhouses, Calgary

Reset Filters

Rideau Park Townhouses for Sale, Calgary

With 1918 total listed townhouses (Calgary) and for sale, pinpointing the right townhouse with the amenities and features you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to explore townhouses for sale in Calgary by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "patio." Zolo's Calgary real estate listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Rideau Park MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes comparable townhouses for sale in Rideau Park, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for neighbourhoods with top-rated schools? The Calgary Schools page is a good place to start.

Most (58%) of residents in the neighbourhood own their homes, while the rest live in Rideau Park rentals (42%).

Looking into sizing down? There are currently 6 condos for sale in Rideau Park. Considering more square footage? There are currently 4 houses for sale in Rideau Park too. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, browse some Roxboro real estate or homes for sale in Parkhill. Interested in housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Calgary real estate trends & stats report is where you'll find a thorough analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Call or email one of our Calgary real estate brokers to start touring some Calgary townhouses today!

calgary
rideau-park
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Calgary Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Calgary Real Estate Board nor Zolo.