Renfrew Condos, Calgary

Reset Filters
  • 15 Homes for Sale

  • $193,000 to $479,900
  • $285,240 Avg List
Showing results 1 — 15 of 15
  1. Canada
  2. AB
  3. Calgary
  4. Renfrew

Renfrew Condos for Sale, Calgary

With 1585 condos for sale (Calgary) and 15 Renfrew condos listed, finding the perfect condominium with the amenities and features you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to explore condos for sale in Calgary by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "hardwood floors." Zolo's MLS® system (Calgary) listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Renfrew MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes similar condos for sale in Renfrew, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

Most (51%) of of neighbourhood population own their homes, while the rest live in Renfrew rentals (49%).

Want a larger space but still want some amenities? There are 28 Renfrew townhouses for sale. Considering more square footage? There are currently 31 houses for sale in Renfrew too. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, consider taking a look at some Bridgeland real estate or homes for sale in Crescent Heights. Curious about housing trends and the average sold prices of condos for sale? Calgary housing market report is where you'll find a complete analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Contact one of our Calgary real estate agents to start viewing some Calgary condos today!

Latest Real Estate News

7 most expensive Langley townhomes for sale

Langley, B.C. is moving up as one of the best places to live in the province of British Columbia. It offers a variety of high-end properties and some great townhomes. Here's a few of the more expensive options currently on the market

7 most expensive Langley townhomes for sale

6 most expensive Vancouver lofts for sale

Looking for a loft in Vancouver' Some of the sky-high living options can run as much as a detached home. Here are some of the most expensive and most luxurious lofts on the market in Lotus Land

6 most expensive Vancouver lofts for sale

5 ways to market a luxury home

Marketing any home can be a challenge for sellers, but marketing a luxury home takes a few extra steps and key details that you can't afford to miss

5 ways to market a luxury home
calgary
renfrew
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Calgary Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Calgary Real Estate Board nor Zolo.