Parkland Townhouses, Calgary

Reset Filters
  • 1 Homes for Sale

  • $330,000 to $330,000
  • $330,000 Avg List
Showing results 1 — 1 of 1
  1. Canada
  2. AB
  3. Calgary
  4. Parkland

Parkland Townhouses for Sale, Calgary

With 1559 townhouses for sale in Calgary and 1 Parkland townhouses on the market, discovering the right townhouse with the amenities and features you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to explore townhouses for sale in Calgary by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "patio." Zolo's Calgary real estate listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Parkland MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes comparable townhouses for sale in Parkland, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for areas with top-rated schools? The Calgary Schools page is a good place to start.

Most (86%) of the neighbourhood residents own their homes, while the rest live in Parkland rentals (14%).

Looking into sizing down? There are currently 1 condos for sale in Parkland. Considering more square footage? There are currently 13 houses for sale in Parkland too. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, browse some Lake Bonavista real estate or homes for sale in Bowness. Interested in housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Calgary real estate market report is where you'll find a detailed analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Get in touch with one of our Calgary real estate brokers to start visiting some Calgary townhouses today!

calgary
parkland
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Calgary Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Calgary Real Estate Board nor Zolo.