Palliser Condos, Calgary

Reset Filters
  • 4 Homes for Sale

  • $274,900 to $499,900
  • $377,425 Avg List
Showing results 1 — 4 of 4
  1. Canada
  2. AB
  3. Calgary
  4. Palliser

Palliser Condos for Sale, Calgary

With 1632 total condos (Calgary) and 4 Palliser condos listed, pinpointing the right condominium with the amenities and features you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to browse condos for sale in Calgary by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "patio." Zolo's Calgary real estate listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Palliser MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes comparable condos for sale in Palliser, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for neighbourhoods with top-rated schools? The Calgary Schools page is a good place to start.

Most (68%) of residents in the neighbourhood own their homes, while the rest live in Palliser rentals (32%).

Looking for a larger space but still want some amenities? There are 13 Palliser townhouses for sale. Considering more square footage? There are currently 6 houses for sale in Palliser too. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, browse some Braeside real estate or homes for sale in Oakridge. Interested in housing trends and the average sold prices of condos for sale? Calgary housing market report is where you'll find a thorough analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Call or email one of our Calgary real estate brokers to start viewing some Calgary condos today!

Latest Real Estate News

9 cheapest homes for sale in Canada

The real estate market in Canada can be fairly expensive with the median house price sitting around $489,800. This can seem seriously overwhelming if you are on a budget but don't worry, there are still lots of cheap homes for sale in Canada From small traditional properties to fixer-uppers, here are 10 of the cheapest homes for sale in Canada.

9 cheapest homes for sale in Canada

(Opinion) The end of TheRedPin

The demise of one of Canada's leading tech-based brokerages is a wake-up call for everyone because it shows that even cutting-edge firms sometimes go under

(Opinion) The end of TheRedPin
calgary
palliser
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Calgary Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Calgary Real Estate Board nor Zolo.