Hillhurst Townhouses, Calgary

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 10 of 10
  1. Canada
  2. AB
  3. Calgary
  4. Hillhurst

Hillhurst Townhouses for Sale, Calgary

With 2048 Calgary townhouses and 10 Hillhurst townhouses for sale, discovering the right townhouse with the amenities and features you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to peruse townhouses for sale in Calgary by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "patio." Zolo's Calgary real estate listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Hillhurst MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes comparable townhouses for sale in Hillhurst, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

Most (56%) of the neighbourhood residents own their homes, while the rest live in Hillhurst rentals (44%).

Looking into sizing down? There are currently 17 condos for sale in Hillhurst. Considering more square footage? There are currently 15 houses for sale in Hillhurst too. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, browse some West Hillhurst real estate or homes for sale in Briar Hill. Interested in housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Calgary real estate trends & stats report is where you'll find a detailed analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Get in touch with one of our Calgary real estate brokers to start touring some Calgary townhouses today!

Latest Real Estate News

Top golf vacation home spots

By analyzing real estate and rental data adjacent to Canada's top-ranked golf courses, we've compiled a list of the top spots to by a golf vacation home

Top golf vacation home spots
calgary
hillhurst
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Calgary Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Calgary Real Estate Board nor Zolo.