Erin Woods Townhouses, Calgary

Reset Filters
  • 2 Homes for Sale

  • $199,900 to $1,379,000
  • $789,450 Avg List
Showing results 1 — 2 of 2
  1. Canada
  2. AB
  3. Calgary
  4. Erin Woods

Erin Woods Townhouses for Sale, Calgary

With 2229 townhomes for sale in Calgary and 2 Erin Woods townhouses listed, finding the perfect townhouse with the amenities and features you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to browse townhouses for sale in Calgary by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "hardwood floors." Zolo's MLS® system (Calgary) listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Erin Woods MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes similar townhouses for sale in Erin Woods, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

Most (75%) of of neighbourhood population own their homes, while the rest live in Erin Woods rentals (25%).

Considering more square footage? There are currently 26 houses for sale in Erin Woods. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, consider taking a look at. Curious about housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Calgary average house price report is where you'll find a complete analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Contact one of our Calgary real estate agents to start viewing some Calgary townhouses today!

Latest Real Estate News

Where to buy a townhouse in Greater Vancouver in 2018

There's no denying that the property market in Greater Vancouver is competitive. To help you make smart property decisions, we've analyzed and ranked every neighbourhood to find the best and worst communities to buy a townhouse in the Greater Vancouver area

Where to buy a townhouse in Greater Vancouver in 2018

5 ways to market a luxury home

Marketing any home can be a challenge for sellers, but marketing a luxury home takes a few extra steps and key details that you can't afford to miss

5 ways to market a luxury home
calgary
erin-woods
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Calgary Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Calgary Real Estate Board nor Zolo.