Edgemont Townhouses, Calgary

Reset Filters
  • 18 Homes for Sale

  • $320,000 to $529,900
  • $415,550 Avg List
Showing results 1 — 18 of 18
  1. Canada
  2. AB
  3. Calgary
  4. Edgemont

Edgemont Townhouses for Sale, Calgary

With 2240 townhomes for sale in Calgary and 18 Edgemont townhouses listed, pinpointing the perfect townhouse with the amenities and features you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to browse townhouses for sale in Calgary by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "hardwood floors." Zolo's Calgary MLS® system listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Edgemont MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes similar townhouses for sale in Edgemont, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for neighbourhoods with the best schools? The Calgary Schools page is a good place to start.

Most (91%) of residents in the neighbourhood own their homes, while the rest live in Edgemont rentals (9%).

Looking into sizing down? There are currently 5 condos for sale in Edgemont. Considering more square footage? There are currently 54 houses for sale in Edgemont too. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, consider taking a look at some Hamptons real estate or homes for sale in Hawkwood. Curious about housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Calgary average house price report is where you'll find a thorough analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Call or email one of our Calgary REALTORS® to start viewing some Calgary townhouses today!

Latest Real Estate News

5 ways to market a luxury home

Marketing any home can be a challenge for sellers, but marketing a luxury home takes a few extra steps and key details that you can't afford to miss

5 ways to market a luxury home
calgary
edgemont
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Calgary Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Calgary Real Estate Board nor Zolo.