Copperfield Condos, Calgary

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 21 of 21
  1. Canada
  2. AB
  3. Calgary
  4. Copperfield

Copperfield Condos for Sale, Calgary

With 1187 condos for sale in Calgary and 21 Copperfield condos for sale, finding the right condominium with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to explore condos for sale in Calgary by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "patio." Zolo's Calgary MLS® system listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Copperfield MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes comparable condos for sale in Copperfield, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for communities with top-rated schools? The Calgary Schools page is a good place to start.

The majority (92%) of of neighbourhood population own their homes, while the rest live in Copperfield rentals (8%).

Want a larger space but still want some amenities? There are 22 Copperfield townhouses for sale. Want more square footage? There are currently 71 houses for sale in Copperfield too. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, browse some New Brighton real estate or homes for sale in Auburn Bay. Interested in housing trends and the average sold prices of condos for sale? Calgary housing market report is where you'll find a complete analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Contact one of our Calgary REALTORS® to start touring some Calgary condos today!

Latest Real Estate News

Survey: How honest tenants really are about fur-babies

With National Dog Day just around the corner (on August 26), a new survey of 1,404 pet owners reveals that almost one in 10 renters choose not to tell their pet-averse landlords or neighbours about their fur-babies

Survey: How honest tenants really are about fur-babies

5 ways to spot an overpriced house

Homebuyers looking to purchase a house may get a case of sticker shock on their search. If you think a home is overpriced, it probably is. Here are five ways to find out for sure

5 ways to spot an overpriced house
calgary
copperfield
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Calgary Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Calgary Real Estate Board nor Zolo.