Brentwood Townhouses, Calgary

Reset Filters
  • 1 Homes for Sale

  • $479,999 to $479,999
  • $479,999 Avg List
Showing results 1 — 1 of 1
  1. Canada
  2. AB
  3. Calgary
  4. Brentwood

Brentwood Townhouses for Sale, Calgary

With 2229 total listed townhouses (Calgary) and 1 Brentwood townhouses on the market, pinpointing the right townhouse with the amenities and features you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to explore townhouses for sale in Calgary by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "patio." Zolo's Calgary MLS® system listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Brentwood MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes comparable townhouses for sale in Brentwood, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

Most (74%) of residents in the neighbourhood own their homes, while the rest live in Brentwood rentals (26%).

Looking into sizing down? There are currently 15 condos for sale in Brentwood. Considering something more substantial? There are currently 35 houses for sale in Brentwood too. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, browse some Varsity Village real estate or homes for sale in Charleswood. Interested in housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Calgary average house price report is where you'll find a thorough analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Call or email one of our Calgary REALTORS® to start visiting some Calgary townhouses today!

Latest Real Estate News

5 ways to market a luxury home

Marketing any home can be a challenge for sellers, but marketing a luxury home takes a few extra steps and key details that you can't afford to miss

5 ways to market a luxury home
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Calgary Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Calgary Real Estate Board nor Zolo.