Braeside Townhouses, Calgary

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 11 of 11
  1. Canada
  2. AB
  3. Calgary
  4. Braeside

Braeside Townhouses for Sale, Calgary

With 2048 townhouses for sale in Calgary and 13 Braeside townhouses on the market, discovering the perfect townhouse with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to peruse townhouses for sale in Calgary by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "hardwood floors." Zolo's real estate (Calgary) listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Braeside MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes similar townhouses for sale in Braeside, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for areas with the best schools? The Calgary Schools page is a good place to start.

The majority (84%) of the neighbourhood residents own their homes, while the rest live in Braeside rentals (16%).

Want something more substantial? There are currently 13 houses for sale in Braeside. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, consider taking a look at some Palliser real estate or homes for sale in Cedarbrae. Curious about housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Calgary average house price report is where you'll find a detailed analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Get in touch with one of the REALTORS® in our Calgary real estate agent directory to start visiting some Calgary townhouses today!

Latest Real Estate News

Top golf vacation home spots

By analyzing real estate and rental data adjacent to Canada's top-ranked golf courses, we've compiled a list of the top spots to by a golf vacation home

Top golf vacation home spots

9 most expensive Ottawa houses for sale

Ottawa is home to a lot of grandeur properties. If you're looking for a luxury home in the country's capital, here is a list of homes currently asking top dollar prices

9 most expensive Ottawa houses for sale
calgary
braeside
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Calgary Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Calgary Real Estate Board nor Zolo.