Bowness Townhouses, Calgary

Reset Filters
  • 36 Homes for Sale

  • $179,900 to $799,900
  • $418,125 Avg List
Showing results 1 — 24 of 36
  1. Canada
  2. AB
  3. Calgary
  4. Bowness

Bowness Townhouses for Sale, Calgary

With 2229 townhouses for sale in Calgary and 36 Bowness townhouses listed, pinpointing the perfect townhouse with the amenities and features you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to browse townhouses for sale in Calgary by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "hardwood floors." Zolo's real estate (Calgary) listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Bowness MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes similar townhouses for sale in Bowness, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

Most (69%) of residents in the neighbourhood own their homes, while the rest live in Bowness rentals (31%).

Looking into sizing down? There are currently 7 condos for sale in Bowness. Considering something more substantial? There are currently 32 houses for sale in Bowness too. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, consider taking a look at some Greenwood Village real estate or homes for sale in Montgomery. Curious about housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Calgary housing market report is where you'll find a thorough analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Call or email one of the REALTORS® in our Calgary real estate agent directory to start viewing some Calgary townhouses today!

Latest Real Estate News

9 cheapest homes for sale in Canada

The real estate market in Canada can be fairly expensive with the median house price sitting around $489,800. This can seem seriously overwhelming if you are on a budget but don't worry, there are still lots of cheap homes for sale in Canada From small traditional properties to fixer-uppers, here are 10 of the cheapest homes for sale in Canada.

9 cheapest homes for sale in Canada

(Opinion) The end of TheRedPin

The demise of one of Canada's leading tech-based brokerages is a wake-up call for everyone because it shows that even cutting-edge firms sometimes go under

(Opinion) The end of TheRedPin
calgary
bowness
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Calgary Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Calgary Real Estate Board nor Zolo.