Beddington Heights Houses, Calgary

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 24 of 39
  1. Canada
  2. AB
  3. Calgary
  4. Beddington Heights

Beddington Heights Houses for Sale, Calgary

With 4889 houses for sale in Calgary and 39 Beddington Heights houses for sale, discovering the right house with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to peruse houses for sale in Calgary by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "patio." Zolo's listings of homes for sale in Calgary are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Beddington Heights MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes comparable houses for sale in Beddington Heights, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for areas with top-rated schools? The Calgary Schools page is a good place to start.

The majority (79%) of the neighbourhood residents own their homes, while the rest live in Beddington Heights rentals (21%).

Want a home with amenities but don't want to compromise square footage? There are 28 Beddington Heights townhouses for sale. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, browse some Calgary real estate. Interested in housing trends and the average sold prices of houses for sale? Calgary real estate trends & stats report is where you'll find a detailed analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Get in touch with one of the agents in our Calgary real estate agent directory to start touring some Calgary houses today!

Latest Real Estate News

10 most expensive Toronto townhouses for sale

Toronto townhomes are no longer the bridge between a single family home and a condo. These days there are some pretty luxurious townhomes that offer ease of ownership and swanky space

10 most expensive Toronto townhouses for sale

7 sneaky seller cover-ups to watch out for when house-hunting

When looking to purchase a home, potential buyers can be easily swayed by stunning staging and perfect curb appeal. But what about sellers and agents who go the extra mile to cover-up perceived problems' Here are a few seller tactics to watch out for when searching for a home

7 sneaky seller cover-ups to watch out for when house-hunting
calgary
beddington-heights
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Calgary Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Calgary Real Estate Board nor Zolo.