Parkcrest Condos, Burnaby

Reset Filters

Parkcrest Condos for Sale, Burnaby

With 481 Burnaby condos for sale and for sale, pinpointing the ideal condominium with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to peruse condos for sale in Burnaby by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "central air conditioning." Zolo's MLS® system (Burnaby) listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Parkcrest MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes related condos for sale in Parkcrest, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for neighbourhoods with the highest ranked schools? The Burnaby Schools page is a good place to start.

The majority (84%) of residents in the neighbourhood own their homes, while the rest live in Parkcrest rentals (16%).

Want more square footage? There are currently 18 houses for sale in Parkcrest. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, explore some Sperling Duthie real estate or homes for sale in Central BN. Want to know more about housing trends and the average sold prices of condos for sale? Burnaby real estate trends & stats report is where you'll find a thorough analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Call or email one of our Burnaby real estate agents to start touring some Burnaby condos today!

Latest Real Estate News

Survey: How honest tenants really are about fur-babies

With National Dog Day just around the corner (on August 26), a new survey of 1,404 pet owners reveals that almost one in 10 renters choose not to tell their pet-averse landlords or neighbours about their fur-babies

Survey: How honest tenants really are about fur-babies

5 ways to spot an overpriced house

Homebuyers looking to purchase a house may get a case of sticker shock on their search. If you think a home is overpriced, it probably is. Here are five ways to find out for sure

5 ways to spot an overpriced house
burnaby
parkcrest
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board or Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board, Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver, nor Zolo.