Palmer Condos, Burlington

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 2 of 2
  1. Canada
  2. ON
  3. Burlington
  4. Palmer

Palmer Condos for Sale, Burlington

With 114 Burlington condos and 2 Palmer condos on the market, discovering the ideal condominium with the amenities and features you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to peruse condos for sale in Burlington by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "central air conditioning." Zolo's MLS® system (Burlington) listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Palmer MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes related condos for sale in Palmer, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

Most (91%) of the neighbourhood residents own their homes, while the rest live in Palmer rentals (9%).

Need a bigger place but still want some amenities? There are 2 Palmer townhouses for sale. Considering something more substantial? There are currently 13 houses for sale in Palmer too. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, explore some Tansley real estate or homes for sale in Headon. Want to know more about housing trends and the average sold prices of condos for sale? Burlington housing market report is where you'll find a detailed analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Get in touch with one of our Burlington real estate agents to start visiting some Burlington condos today!

Latest Real Estate News

10 most expensive Toronto townhouses for sale

Toronto townhomes are no longer the bridge between a single family home and a condo. These days there are some pretty luxurious townhomes that offer ease of ownership and swanky space

10 most expensive Toronto townhouses for sale

7 sneaky seller cover-ups to watch out for when house-hunting

When looking to purchase a home, potential buyers can be easily swayed by stunning staging and perfect curb appeal. But what about sellers and agents who go the extra mile to cover-up perceived problems' Here are a few seller tactics to watch out for when searching for a home

7 sneaky seller cover-ups to watch out for when house-hunting
burlington
palmer
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Toronto Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Toronto Real Estate Board nor Zolo.