Orchard Condos, Burlington

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 11 of 11
  1. Canada
  2. ON
  3. Burlington
  4. Orchard

Orchard Condos for Sale, Burlington

With 114 condos for sale (Burlington) and 11 Orchard condos listed, pinpointing the right condominium with the amenities and features you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to browse condos for sale in Burlington by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "patio." Zolo's Burlington real estate listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Orchard MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes comparable condos for sale in Orchard, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for neighbourhoods with top-rated schools? The Burlington Schools page is a good place to start.

Most (93%) of residents in the neighbourhood own their homes, while the rest live in Orchard rentals (7%).

Looking for a bigger place but still want some amenities? There are 1 Orchard townhouses for sale. Considering something more substantial? There are currently 19 houses for sale in Orchard too. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, browse some 352 Orchard real estate or homes for sale in Appleby. Interested in housing trends and the average sold prices of condos for sale? Burlington housing market report is where you'll find a thorough analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Call or email one of our Burlington real estate brokers to start viewing some Burlington condos today!

Latest Real Estate News

10 most expensive Toronto townhouses for sale

Toronto townhomes are no longer the bridge between a single family home and a condo. These days there are some pretty luxurious townhomes that offer ease of ownership and swanky space

10 most expensive Toronto townhouses for sale

7 sneaky seller cover-ups to watch out for when house-hunting

When looking to purchase a home, potential buyers can be easily swayed by stunning staging and perfect curb appeal. But what about sellers and agents who go the extra mile to cover-up perceived problems' Here are a few seller tactics to watch out for when searching for a home

7 sneaky seller cover-ups to watch out for when house-hunting
burlington
orchard
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Toronto Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Toronto Real Estate Board nor Zolo.