Mountainside Townhouses, Burlington

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 2 of 2
  1. Canada
  2. ON
  3. Burlington
  4. Mountainside

Mountainside Townhouses for Sale, Burlington

With 55 Burlington townhouses and 3 Mountainside townhouses on the market, discovering the right townhouse with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to browse townhouses for sale in Burlington by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "patio." Zolo's listings of homes for sale in Burlington are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Mountainside MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes comparable townhouses for sale in Mountainside, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

The majority (82%) of the neighbourhood residents own their homes, while the rest live in Mountainside rentals (18%).

Thinking about sizing down? There are currently 2 condos for sale in Mountainside. Want more square footage? There are currently 5 houses for sale in Mountainside too. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, browse some 342 Mountain Side real estate or homes for sale in Rural Burlington. Interested in housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Burlington real estate market report is where you'll find a detailed analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Get in touch with one of the agents in our Burlington real estate agent directory to start visiting some Burlington townhouses today!

Latest Real Estate News

Survey: How honest tenants really are about fur-babies

With National Dog Day just around the corner (on August 26), a new survey of 1,404 pet owners reveals that almost one in 10 renters choose not to tell their pet-averse landlords or neighbours about their fur-babies

Survey: How honest tenants really are about fur-babies

5 ways to spot an overpriced house

Homebuyers looking to purchase a house may get a case of sticker shock on their search. If you think a home is overpriced, it probably is. Here are five ways to find out for sure

5 ways to spot an overpriced house
burlington
mountainside
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Toronto Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Toronto Real Estate Board nor Zolo.