Lasalle Houses, Burlington

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 24 of 44
  1. Canada
  2. ON
  3. Burlington
  4. Lasalle

Lasalle Houses for Sale, Burlington

With 518 houses for sale in Burlington and 46 LaSalle houses listed, finding the ideal house with the amenities and features you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to browse houses for sale in Burlington by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "central air conditioning." Zolo's MLS® system (Burlington) listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the LaSalle MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes related houses for sale in LaSalle, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for communities with the highest ranked schools? The Burlington Schools page is a good place to start.

Most (71%) of of neighbourhood population own their homes, while the rest live in LaSalle rentals (29%).

Looking into sizing down? There are currently 10 condos for sale in LaSalle. Want a place with amenities but don't want to sacrifice square footage? There are 1 LaSalle townhouses for sale too. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, explore some 303 Aldershot South real estate or homes for sale in Bayview. Want to know more about housing trends and the average sold prices of houses for sale? Burlington housing market report is where you'll find a complete analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Contact one of our Burlington real estate agents to start viewing some Burlington houses today!

Latest Real Estate News

Top golf vacation home spots

By analyzing real estate and rental data adjacent to Canada's top-ranked golf courses, we've compiled a list of the top spots to by a golf vacation home

Top golf vacation home spots
burlington
lasalle
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Toronto Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Toronto Real Estate Board nor Zolo.