Alton Townhouses, Burlington

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 15 of 15
  1. Canada
  2. ON
  3. Burlington
  4. Alton

Alton Townhouses for Sale, Burlington

With 96 total listed townhouses (Burlington) and 15 Alton townhouses listed, pinpointing the ideal townhouse with the amenities and features you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to explore townhouses for sale in Burlington by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "central air conditioning." Zolo's Burlington MLS® system listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Alton MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes related townhouses for sale in Alton, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for neighbourhoods with the highest ranked schools? The Burlington Schools page is a good place to start.

Most (92%) of residents in the neighbourhood own their homes, while the rest live in Alton rentals (8%). If you're looking for Alton apartments for rent or Alton house rentals, or just want to browse all rentals (Burlington), we've got you covered.

Looking into sizing down? There are currently 2 condos for sale in Alton. Considering something more substantial? There are currently 29 houses for sale in Alton too. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, explore some 360 Alton North real estate or homes for sale in Rose. Want to know more about housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Burlington housing market report is where you'll find a thorough analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Call or email one of our Burlington REALTORS® to start viewing some Burlington townhouses today!

burlington
alton
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Toronto Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Toronto Real Estate Board nor Zolo.