Brantford Houses

129 Homes for Sale

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 24 of 129

Brantford Houses for Sale

With 131 Brantford houses for sale, discovering the ideal house with the amenities and features you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to explore houses for sale in Brantford by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "central air conditioning." Zolo's Brantford MLS® system listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Brantford MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes related houses for sale in Brantford, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for areas with the highest ranked schools? The Brantford Schools page is a good place to start.

Most (69%) of the city residents own their homes, while the rest live in Brantford rentals (31%). If you're looking for Brantford apartments for rent or Brantford house rentals, we've got you covered.

Looking into sizing down? There are currently 18 condos for sale in Brantford. Want a place with amenities but don't want to compromise square footage? There are 20 Brantford townhouses for sale too. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, explore some Brant real estate, some Paris real estate, or homes for sale in Cambridge. Get in touch with one of our Brantford REALTORS® to start touring some Brantford houses today!

brantford
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Canadian Real Estate Association. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Canadian Real Estate Association nor Zolo.