Heart Lake West Townhouses, Brampton

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 6 of 6
  1. Canada
  2. ON
  3. Brampton
  4. Heart Lake West

Heart Lake West Townhouses for Sale, Brampton

With 307 townhouses for sale in Brampton and 7 Heart Lake West townhouses on the market, pinpointing the ideal townhouse with the amenities and features you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to browse townhouses for sale in Brampton by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "central air conditioning." Zolo's MLS® system (Brampton) listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Heart Lake West MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes related townhouses for sale in Heart Lake West, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for neighbourhoods with the highest ranked schools? The Brampton Schools page is a good place to start.

Most (93%) of residents in the neighbourhood own their homes, while the rest live in Heart Lake West rentals (7%).

Considering something more substantial? There are currently 29 houses for sale in Heart Lake West. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, explore some Heart Lake real estate or homes for sale in Heart Lake East. Want to know more about housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Brampton housing market report is where you'll find a thorough analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Call or email one of our Brampton real estate agents to start visiting some Brampton townhouses today!

Latest Real Estate News

9 cheapest homes for sale in Canada

The real estate market in Canada can be fairly expensive with the median house price sitting around $489,800. This can seem seriously overwhelming if you are on a budget but don't worry, there are still lots of cheap homes for sale in Canada From small traditional properties to fixer-uppers, here are 10 of the cheapest homes for sale in Canada.

9 cheapest homes for sale in Canada

(Opinion) The end of TheRedPin

The demise of one of Canada's leading tech-based brokerages is a wake-up call for everyone because it shows that even cutting-edge firms sometimes go under

(Opinion) The end of TheRedPin
brampton
heart-lake-west
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Toronto Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Toronto Real Estate Board nor Zolo.