Heart Lake East Townhouses, Brampton

4 Homes for Sale

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 4 of 4

Heart Lake East Townhouses for Sale, Brampton

With 363 townhomes for sale in Brampton and 4 Heart Lake East townhouses listed, discovering the right townhouse with the amenities and features you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to browse townhouses for sale in Brampton by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "patio." Zolo's Brampton MLS® system listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Heart Lake East MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes comparable townhouses for sale in Heart Lake East, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

Most (92%) of the neighbourhood residents own their homes, while the rest live in Heart Lake East rentals (8%).

Considering more square footage? There are currently 10 houses for sale in Heart Lake East. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, browse some Heart Lake real estate or homes for sale in Heart Lake West. Interested in housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Brampton housing market report is where you'll find a detailed analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Get in touch with one of our Brampton REALTORS® to start viewing some Brampton townhouses today!

Latest Real Estate News

5 tips to find the best mortgage rates

Looking for that unicorn rate that's under 3%' We'll show you how to find the best mortgage rate, regardless of what is happening in the housing market

5 tips to find the best mortgage rates
brampton
heart-lake-east
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Toronto Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Toronto Real Estate Board nor Zolo.