Brampton West Townhouses, Brampton

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 2 of 2
  1. Canada
  2. ON
  3. Brampton
  4. Brampton West

Brampton West Townhouses for Sale, Brampton

With 307 townhomes for sale in Brampton and 2 Brampton West townhouses on the market, finding the ideal townhouse with the amenities and features you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to browse townhouses for sale in Brampton by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "central air conditioning." Zolo's MLS® system (Brampton) listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Brampton West MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes related townhouses for sale in Brampton West, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for communities with the highest ranked schools? The Brampton Schools page is a good place to start.

Most (88%) of of neighbourhood population own their homes, while the rest live in Brampton West rentals (12%).

Considering something more substantial? There are currently 27 houses for sale in Brampton West. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, explore some Bram West real estate or homes for sale in Brampton North. Want to know more about housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Brampton housing market report is where you'll find a complete analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Contact one of our Brampton real estate agents to start visiting some Brampton townhouses today!

Latest Real Estate News

9 cheapest homes for sale in Canada

The real estate market in Canada can be fairly expensive with the median house price sitting around $489,800. This can seem seriously overwhelming if you are on a budget but don't worry, there are still lots of cheap homes for sale in Canada From small traditional properties to fixer-uppers, here are 10 of the cheapest homes for sale in Canada.

9 cheapest homes for sale in Canada

(Opinion) The end of TheRedPin

The demise of one of Canada's leading tech-based brokerages is a wake-up call for everyone because it shows that even cutting-edge firms sometimes go under

(Opinion) The end of TheRedPin
brampton
brampton-west
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Toronto Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Toronto Real Estate Board nor Zolo.