Montrose Estates Townhouses, Beaumont

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 2 of 2
  1. Canada
  2. AB
  3. Beaumont
  4. Montrose Estates

Montrose Estates Townhouses for Sale, Beaumont

With 36 total listed townhouses (Beaumont) and 2 Montrose Estates townhouses on the market, pinpointing the right townhouse with the amenities and features you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to explore townhouses for sale in Beaumont by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "patio." Zolo's Beaumont MLS® system listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Montrose Estates MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes comparable townhouses for sale in Montrose Estates, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

Most (89%) of residents in the neighbourhood own their homes, while the rest live in Montrose Estates rentals (11%).

Considering more square footage? There are currently 8 houses for sale in Montrose Estates. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, browse some None real estate or homes for sale in Four Season Estates. Interested in housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Beaumont real estate market report is where you'll find a thorough analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Call or email one of our Beaumont REALTORS® to start visiting some Beaumont townhouses today!

Latest Real Estate News

9 cheapest homes for sale in Canada

The real estate market in Canada can be fairly expensive with the median house price sitting around $489,800. This can seem seriously overwhelming if you are on a budget but don't worry, there are still lots of cheap homes for sale in Canada From small traditional properties to fixer-uppers, here are 10 of the cheapest homes for sale in Canada.

9 cheapest homes for sale in Canada

(Opinion) The end of TheRedPin

The demise of one of Canada's leading tech-based brokerages is a wake-up call for everyone because it shows that even cutting-edge firms sometimes go under

(Opinion) The end of TheRedPin
beaumont
montrose-estates
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Edmonton Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Edmonton Real Estate Board nor Zolo.