Wellington Townhouses, Barrie

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 2 of 2
  1. Canada
  2. ON
  3. Barrie
  4. Wellington

Wellington Townhouses for Sale, Barrie

With 64 townhouses for sale in Barrie and 2 Wellington townhouses listed, discovering the ideal townhouse with the amenities and features you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to browse townhouses for sale in Barrie by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "central air conditioning." Zolo's Barrie MLS® system listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Wellington MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes related townhouses for sale in Wellington, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

Most (67%) of the neighbourhood residents own their homes, while the rest live in Wellington rentals (33%).

Looking into sizing down? There are currently 1 condos for sale in Wellington. Considering something more substantial? There are currently 8 houses for sale in Wellington too. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, explore some Grove East real estate or homes for sale in Codrington. Want to know more about housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Barrie housing market report is where you'll find a detailed analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Get in touch with one of our Barrie REALTORS® to start viewing some Barrie townhouses today!

Latest Real Estate News

7 most expensive Langley townhomes for sale

Langley, B.C. is moving up as one of the best places to live in the province of British Columbia. It offers a variety of high-end properties and some great townhomes. Here's a few of the more expensive options currently on the market

7 most expensive Langley townhomes for sale

6 most expensive Vancouver lofts for sale

Looking for a loft in Vancouver' Some of the sky-high living options can run as much as a detached home. Here are some of the most expensive and most luxurious lofts on the market in Lotus Land

6 most expensive Vancouver lofts for sale

5 ways to market a luxury home

Marketing any home can be a challenge for sellers, but marketing a luxury home takes a few extra steps and key details that you can't afford to miss

5 ways to market a luxury home
barrie
wellington
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Toronto Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Toronto Real Estate Board nor Zolo.