Wellington Condos, Barrie

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 1 of 1
  1. Canada
  2. ON
  3. Barrie
  4. Wellington

Wellington Condos for Sale, Barrie

With 99 condos for sale (Barrie) and 1 Wellington condos listed, finding the perfect condominium with the amenities and features you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to explore condos for sale in Barrie by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "hardwood floors." Zolo's real estate (Barrie) listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Wellington MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes similar condos for sale in Wellington, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

Most (67%) of of neighbourhood population own their homes, while the rest live in Wellington rentals (33%).

Want a larger space but still want some amenities? There are 3 Wellington townhouses for sale. Considering more square footage? There are currently 10 houses for sale in Wellington too. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, consider taking a look at some Grove East real estate or homes for sale in Codrington. Curious about housing trends and the average sold prices of condos for sale? Barrie average house price report is where you'll find a complete analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Contact one of the REALTORS® in our Barrie real estate agent directory to start viewing some Barrie condos today!

Latest Real Estate News

10 most expensive Toronto townhouses for sale

Toronto townhomes are no longer the bridge between a single family home and a condo. These days there are some pretty luxurious townhomes that offer ease of ownership and swanky space

10 most expensive Toronto townhouses for sale

7 sneaky seller cover-ups to watch out for when house-hunting

When looking to purchase a home, potential buyers can be easily swayed by stunning staging and perfect curb appeal. But what about sellers and agents who go the extra mile to cover-up perceived problems' Here are a few seller tactics to watch out for when searching for a home

7 sneaky seller cover-ups to watch out for when house-hunting
barrie
wellington
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Toronto Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Toronto Real Estate Board nor Zolo.