South Shore Townhouses, Barrie

Reset Filters

South Shore Townhouses for Sale, Barrie

With 90 Barrie townhouses and listed, finding the ideal townhouse with the amenities and features you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to peruse townhouses for sale in Barrie by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "central air conditioning." Zolo's MLS® system (Barrie) listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the South Shore MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes related townhouses for sale in South Shore, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

Most (89%) of of neighbourhood population own their homes, while the rest live in South Shore rentals (11%).

Considering something more substantial? There are currently 9 houses for sale in South Shore. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, explore some Bayshore real estate or homes for sale in 400 East. Want to know more about housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Barrie housing market report is where you'll find a complete analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Contact one of our Barrie real estate agents to start viewing some Barrie townhouses today!

Latest Real Estate News

Top golf vacation home spots

By analyzing real estate and rental data adjacent to Canada's top-ranked golf courses, we've compiled a list of the top spots to by a golf vacation home

Top golf vacation home spots

9 most expensive Ottawa houses for sale

Ottawa is home to a lot of grandeur properties. If you're looking for a luxury home in the country's capital, here is a list of homes currently asking top dollar prices

9 most expensive Ottawa houses for sale
barrie
south-shore
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Toronto Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Toronto Real Estate Board nor Zolo.