Painswick South Townhouses, Barrie

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 4 of 4
  1. Canada
  2. ON
  3. Barrie
  4. Painswick South

Painswick South Townhouses for Sale, Barrie

With 76 total listed townhouses (Barrie) and 4 Painswick South townhouses listed, finding the right townhouse with the amenities and features you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to explore townhouses for sale in Barrie by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "patio." Zolo's Barrie real estate listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Painswick South MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes comparable townhouses for sale in Painswick South, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for communities with top-rated schools? The Barrie Schools page is a good place to start.

Most (90%) of of neighbourhood population own their homes, while the rest live in Painswick South rentals (10%).

Looking into sizing down? There are currently 6 condos for sale in Painswick South. Considering something more substantial? There are currently 57 houses for sale in Painswick South too. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, browse some 400 East real estate or homes for sale in Painswick North. Interested in housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Barrie housing market report is where you'll find a complete analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Contact one of our Barrie real estate brokers to start viewing some Barrie townhouses today!

Latest Real Estate News

5 ways to market a luxury home

Marketing any home can be a challenge for sellers, but marketing a luxury home takes a few extra steps and key details that you can't afford to miss

5 ways to market a luxury home
barrie
painswick-south
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Toronto Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Toronto Real Estate Board nor Zolo.