Allandale Heights Townhouses, Barrie

Reset Filters
  • 1 Homes for Sale

  • $444,900 to $444,900
  • $444,900 Avg List
  • Neighbourhoods
Showing results 1 — 1 of 1
  1. Canada
  2. ON
  3. Barrie
  4. Allandale Heights

Allandale Heights Townhouses for Sale, Barrie

With 93 total listed townhouses (Barrie) and 1 Allandale Heights townhouses for sale, finding the perfect townhouse with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to peruse townhouses for sale in Barrie by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "hardwood floors." Zolo's Barrie MLS® system listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Allandale Heights MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes similar townhouses for sale in Allandale Heights, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

The majority (80%) of of neighbourhood population own their homes, while the rest live in Allandale Heights rentals (20%).

Want more square footage? There are currently 6 houses for sale in Allandale Heights. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, consider taking a look at some Allandale real estate or homes for sale in 400 East. Curious about housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Barrie real estate trends & stats report is where you'll find a complete analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Contact one of our Barrie REALTORS® to start touring some Barrie townhouses today!

Latest Real Estate News

barrie
allandale-heights
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Toronto Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Toronto Real Estate Board nor Zolo.