Rural Aurora Townhouses, Aurora

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 3 of 3
  1. Canada
  2. ON
  3. Aurora
  4. Rural Aurora

Rural Aurora Townhouses for Sale, Aurora

With 54 townhouses for sale in Aurora and 3 Rural Aurora townhouses listed, pinpointing the perfect townhouse with the amenities and features you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to explore townhouses for sale in Aurora by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "hardwood floors." Zolo's Aurora MLS® system listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Rural Aurora MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes similar townhouses for sale in Rural Aurora, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

Most (91%) of residents in the neighbourhood own their homes, while the rest live in Rural Aurora rentals (9%). If you're looking for Rural Aurora apartments for rent or Rural Aurora house rentals, or just want to browse all rentals (Aurora), we've got you covered.

Looking into sizing down? There are currently 7 condos for sale in Rural Aurora. Considering more square footage? There are currently 30 houses for sale in Rural Aurora too. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, consider taking a look at some Aurora Village real estate or homes for sale in Aurora Heights. Curious about housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Aurora average house price report is where you'll find a thorough analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Call or email one of our Aurora REALTORS® to start viewing some Aurora townhouses today!

Latest Real Estate News

9 cheapest homes for sale in Canada

The real estate market in Canada can be fairly expensive with the median house price sitting around $489,800. This can seem seriously overwhelming if you are on a budget but don't worry, there are still lots of cheap homes for sale in Canada From small traditional properties to fixer-uppers, here are 10 of the cheapest homes for sale in Canada.

9 cheapest homes for sale in Canada

(Opinion) The end of TheRedPin

The demise of one of Canada's leading tech-based brokerages is a wake-up call for everyone because it shows that even cutting-edge firms sometimes go under

(Opinion) The end of TheRedPin
aurora
rural-aurora
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Toronto Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Toronto Real Estate Board nor Zolo.