Aurora Grove Townhouses, Aurora

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 12 of 12
  1. Canada
  2. ON
  3. Aurora
  4. Aurora Grove

Aurora Grove Townhouses for Sale, Aurora

With 70 townhomes for sale in Aurora and 11 Aurora Grove townhouses on the market, discovering the ideal townhouse with the amenities and features you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to browse townhouses for sale in Aurora by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "central air conditioning." Zolo's MLS® system (Aurora) listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Aurora Grove MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes related townhouses for sale in Aurora Grove, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

Most (87%) of the neighbourhood residents own their homes, while the rest live in Aurora Grove rentals (13%).

Considering more square footage? There are currently 4 houses for sale in Aurora Grove. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, explore some Bayview Northeast real estate or homes for sale in Bayview Wellington. Want to know more about housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Aurora real estate market report is where you'll find a detailed analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Get in touch with one of our Aurora real estate agents to start visiting some Aurora townhouses today!

Latest Real Estate News

6 most expensive Vancouver lofts for sale

Looking for a loft in Vancouver' Some of the sky-high living options can run as much as a detached home. Here are some of the most expensive and most luxurious lofts on the market in Lotus Land

6 most expensive Vancouver lofts for sale

5 ways to market a luxury home

Marketing any home can be a challenge for sellers, but marketing a luxury home takes a few extra steps and key details that you can't afford to miss

5 ways to market a luxury home
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Toronto Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Toronto Real Estate Board nor Zolo.